Frequently Asked Questions

Marion Hatcher Center - Front Hall/Entry

Below you'll find some questions we are commonly asked. Have a question that isn't answered here? Don't hesitate to contact us.

Can I Serve Alcohol At My Function?

Alcohol can be served on the premises. Generally, you can arrange for alcoholic beverages with your caterer who will handle all of the details. If you are not working with a professional caterer, please be aware of local laws regulating the use of alcohol. If alcohol is to be sold, a license - which may take up to two months to secure - must be obtained from the Georgia Department of Revenue at (706) 737-1854. The license needs to be on file with our office two weeks prior to your scheduled event. There will be no exceptions.

No alcohol is to be brought on the property except that which is to be served by the bartender. Bringing your own alcohol is strictly prohibited.